THE NEED TO ALWAYS WEAR GOOD CLOTHES
Clothes define your appearance, and they are responsible for looking either good or not. The appearance of an individual matters a whole lot, starting from how people greet him when they see him for the first time, to if he stands a chance of not being harassed or scorned at whenever he is travelling.
It is not compulsory for the individual to always keep in touch with the latest fashion trend so that his appearance can step up, what matters is pondering about his basic looks every day.
Below are five reasons why you should always wear good clothes:
- They create a positive first impression: Most times, when we meet people for the first time, we have an opinion about them before actually speaking to them. This also implies that your clothes have a direct effect on the first opinion which people would have about you. Hence, the better dressed you are, the more attention and respect which you would derive.
- They increase your alleged status: After you have a first positive impression, wearing good clothes helps you to control the way people speak or react to you. Clothes stand as an alternate feature for your character, for people who are not too familiar with you. Hence, you earn respect automatically.
- It boosts your confidence: Wearing good clothes has an effect on the human mind, as it increases your confidence level. After dressing well, and looking up yourself in the mirror, you would see the image of an alpha-individual who must not be treated less. Hence, everything about you that moment changes, starting from your walking pattern amongst others.
- It imbibes in you, responsibility: When you care for your appearance, it suggests that your responsibility level is appreciable. This is due to the fact that you would take note of little details which might not be visible to human eyes on a first look. It strengthens your mental power of paying attention to detail, and it also helps you to plan ahead.
- It makes you more useful at work: When you are dressed really well, you can perform almost any duty given to you at work. You could stand in for your boss or head of department. You might also be selected to serve as a temporary personal assistant at a dinner or business meeting.